Future of Packaging
Every three years, PTIS along with co-sponsor Leading Futurists, LLC, hosts a series of workshops to clarify and shape the future of packaging. The result is an unmatched productive synergy that pays dividends well into the future.
And because information developed from the study is proprietary, the extensive, exclusive knowledge and insights, and indispensable tools and strategies for driving growth and opportunities is available only to participants. The findings will not be published publicly or available in any other format.
Attendance is limited to a small number of industry leaders, called sponsors, from across packaging's value chain. Dynamic workshop leaders guide the group through collaborative sharing and exploration of the future of packaging. Sponsors gain all the components needed for taking their organization to the next level through packaging, plus assistance from workshop leaders in applying these valuable insights.
Benefits of participation include:
- Cutting-edge research on what's happening in packaging and technology
- A global view of megatrends affecting packaging over the next decade
- Insights on new game-changing packaging paradigms, such as sustainable packaging and experiential packaging
- Scenarios offering views of likely futures for packaging
- Insights and tools for driving packaging innovation
- Identification of and critical insights on new platforms for growth and cost optimization
- Clear insights on the future of global change that will shape packaging as the new enabler
- Approaches to successful strategy making and execution in the changing packaging landscape
- Top-line 10-year strategic plan for packaging across the value chain
- Identify new consumer insights and global opportunities
- Identify actionable packaging and technology platforms for their organization
- Better understand the impact of and the opportunity for packaging on all functions in the organization, gaining these and other skills needed to thrive in the next decade